C. A. Dimaapi
The Universals are beings who possess powers on a multiversal level, far beyond those of mortals or conventional superheroes, and usually serving some natural function in the universes in which they exist.
List of Universals:
- Virtue - the personification of Power
- Myriad - the personification of Time
- Entity - the personification of Reality
- Percipience - the personification of Mind
- Expanse - the personification of Space
- Quintessence - the personification of Soul
They possess the immeasurable Power Universal and are the most powerful beings in all of the multiverse, having limitless godlike powers.
The Universals are available for use by anyone, with only one condition. This paragraph must be included in any publication involving the Universals, in order that others may use this property as they wish. All rights reversed.